Telesales Executive – East London
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join their ever-growing business in Hornchurch!
Reporting to the Telesales Team Manager, you will be working for a company who helps thousands of UK businesses to grow every year through a wide variety of financial solutions. Our client has an office full of friendly and highly motivated people and they are looking for the next Telesales Superstar to join them! Offering full training, a great commission structure and a real opportunity to progress in return for the right person.
Your role will be to engage with potential customers and promote the products that would suit them best – informing a varied range of contacts about the opportunities you could create for them which requires a level of determination and persistence to achieve.
Our client is looking for Telesales Executives who are driven and self-motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and love speaking to people on the phone, which is key to your success in this role!
In this role you will:
- Generate leads for the Sales Managers to follow up upon
- Call existing customers to establish any further financial needs
- Call prospective customers to introduce yourself and the business offering
- Call providers of equipment across a variety of industries to discuss the benefit of utilising your products within their own sales process
- Work towards specific targets and KPIs – outstanding achievers could be in the running for extra incentives such as a weekend in Vegas!
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in customer service and / or sales – this is not essential – a results driven attitude and desire to be a key team player in a sales driven environment is most important
- Not be phased by aiming for and exceeding sales KPIs
- Be a great communicator – confident and able to interact with people on all levels from a multitude of different businesses and industries
- Be passionate about building great relationships and using your negotiation skills to speak to decision makers
- Have great numeracy and IT skills, experience of using CRM systems would be an advantage
- Have persistence and resilience – you don’t give up easily, you’re hungry for success!
- Have experience in a financial services background – although this is not essential
If this sounds like the job for you – contact Cat at Adam Butler Consultancy today for more information!