Senior Investment Consultant – Surrey
Specialising in searching the market for interesting high yielding investments and “walking the talk” by placing their own funds in these opportunities, our client runs a global network of sophisticated and high net worth investors with bases in the UK, Singapore and Johannesburg
Due to fast growth and with plans for continued expansion, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Senior Investment Consultant to join the business and deal with client enquiries, building strong relationships, and ultimately closing more deals.
This is a fast growing company with no limits on your career development or earning potential. You’ll be learning from someone who practices what he preaches and who is coached by leading entrepreneurs in the UK and US to keep abreast of the most successful current approaches to marketing and selling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong lasting relationships with high net worth investors over the telephone and face to face
- Understanding client’s investment objectives and enabling them to decide which alternative investments are most suitable for them
- Encouraging clients to become active members of the club, attending events, watching videos and webinars etc
- Maintaining accurate records of activity in our sophisticated CRM system
- Assembling and sending relevant information to enquirers and setting up tasks to contact them a week after receiving the packs.
- Following up with enquirers at regular intervals by phone and email and update their pipeline status and notes in the CRM database. The main purpose is to qualify their interest in and ability to invest in the relevant products in which they have expressed interest.
This is a role that requires an experienced person comfortable with establishing rapport to avoid people putting up sales resistance barriers. It is essentially providing information to people who have already expressed an interest. There is no cold calling and no hard selling. This company is trying to build a lifelong relationship based on trust and integrity. The specific attributes of a successful person in this role are:
- A nice, non-aggressive but credible telephone manner that builds rapport
- A high work rate to maximise client contact especially on the phone circa 50 calls+ per day
- Persistence to follow up regularly and maintain contact with busy, successful people
- Ability to absorb and communicate basic facts about a handful of investment products, with any detailed questions being routed to the director or investment provider for a response
- Computer literacy to maintain relevant records in the CRM system
- Ability to engender trust and respect
- Tenacity and persistence
Previous experience of working in the investment industry may be an advantage but is not essential, however you will ideally have good business acumen and an understanding of how wealth creation and protection work. A positive outlook along with energy and enthusiasm are the most important thing for us, combined with proven experience of achieving high earnings in a predominantly telephone-based sales environment. The hours of work are flexible but based around a 37 hour contract.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a success focussed working environment, as well as an attractive basic salary and an outstanding commission structure that could see you earning six figures or more, a level of earninsg regularly being achieved by the best performers in the current team.
If you feel you have the skills and provable experience required and you are keen to find out more then please apply without delay and one of our retained consultants will be in touch soon to explain the next steps in the process.