Customer Acquisition Agent – Warrington
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Customer Acquisition Agent to join their ever-growing business in Warrington!
Reporting to the Customer Acquisitions Team Manager, you will be working for a company that helps thousands of customers every year to obtain finance options for their vehicle purchase. Our client is a fast paced, regulated business – where customer service is key to getting it right first time.
Your role will be to contact approved customers and progress their applications to completion. You will obtain and assess all required proof documents to support the application, along with providing a full quotation and explanation of the company services. You will assess the customers intent and ability to repay the finance, through the use of various channels such as an income and expenditure calculator. You will call customers and may even use Skype video call to guide the customer through the documentation, ensuring they have a full understanding of the agreement.
Our client is looking for candidates who are confident, driven, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and love speaking to people on the phone!
In this role you will:
- Complete formal quotations with customers, confirming they are happy to progress
- Discuss and gain agreement from customers of their finance agreement
- Review income and expenditure information to assess the customers ability and intent to repay the agreement
- Establish and obtain customers’ proof documents
- Load all proofs received to the system and then fully review, to ensure they accurately support the original application and are compliant
- Complete video calls with customers to detail the offer of credit as well as regulatory information that the customer needs to understand
- Gain the customers confirmation that they have a full understanding of all documents and requirements, and are happy to proceed
- Act as a point of contact at all times to both customer and dealer, to ensure the customer is fully aware of each step of the process and is kept informed throughout each stage
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal to ensure accuracy and rapport building
- Be computer literate and used to learning new systems
- Have experience in a fast-paced sales, or customer service environment
- Have experience of outbound calling
- Ideally have experience in a regulatory environment although this is not essential
- Be meticulous and thorough in the checking of documentation
- Be confident in having detailed conversations with customers surrounding their financial situation and evidence required
If this sounds like the job for you – contact Cat at Adam Butler Consultancy today for more information!